Thursday, July 21, 2011

Professor Horner's Bible Reading Program

Each day you will read one chapter from each list, in order.  That's right-- *10 chapters per day*!  You can use 10 bookmarks or as I do, use the Bible Gateway's audio Bible.  Remember, your Bible is the only thing on Earth that, as you wear it out, will actually work better and better.

The 10 lists:

1) Matthew, Mark, Luke, John

2)Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy

3)Romans, I & II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Hebrews

4)I & II Thessalonians, I & II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, James, I & II Peter, I & II & III John, Jude, Revelation

5)Job, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon

6) Psalms

7) Proverbs

8) Joshua, Judges, Ruth I & II Samuel, I & II Kings, I & II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther

9) Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi

10) Acts

No comments: