Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
~Phil 4:8

Why is it that at this time of year things are just 'different'?  I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about coming of winter that just makes me feel sad.   Days are so short and the sun doesn't shine much.. then evening comes way too fast.. It's cold outside and wet..and shortly there will be snow.
But as I look about these things I remember that scriptures say we will have seasons in a regular and timely manner.. and we can anticipate spring in another few months.. when all things become new again.  Spring is always my favorite time.. :)

No comments: