Sunday, January 18, 2009


The coffee is delicious. I've been up since 2:30am watching the snow come down.. We got hit big time with another 4 inches.. pictures to follow in a while after I get my nerve up to go out and actually take the pictures..hehehehe
There has to be a foot of snow on the picnic table..ugh.
My car is so covered, I can't tell if it's really out there or that there is a huge snowball in it's place.. AAAACCKKK!!
Wendell said he knew we wouldn't make it to church today when he went to bed last night. I was groaning about my wrists/hands shooting pain up my arms and then my aching back. I mopped the kitchen floor and had to move a monitor yesterday. No wonder it hurts!
I just don't think I can go out even today to clean off the car. Maybe one of the guys will volunteer? Hmmmm I can run the engine, but moving snow is so hard for me.. especially on top of my car roof. I'm short.
In the mean time, my family is trying to get to church and then here later. I'm putting the chicken in the crockpot for tonite. Pray they are safe as they travel.

No comments: