Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's 2 degrees. That's chilly, eh? Well, other parts of these grand United States are experiencing even worse.. Bill told me they had 39" snow before Christmas. That's just a little too much for my frail old body. I am quick to whine over 5".
Well, before the day is over, we should get all the way up to 15 or 16 degrees.. but the sun is shining and that's a plus.
I think the global warming people all are hibernating. No one has seen or heard from them since winter began last month.. maybe we should send out a search party and check all the caves and tunnels?
What I really think is that if any one of them got on their pedestal and tried to preach their lies, they'd be booed off stage as the frozen fruits and vegetables were thrown , followed by hysterical laughter. I don't think they could handle that. I keep thinking about that Nobel Prize given to Mr Gore for his thesis on global warming.. The brains of the judges must have been frozen..
I don't know.. I thought these people were supposed to be smart.
They underestimate the rest of us peons.

One thing I know for sure.. God is on his throne and He alone controls the weather and all things.

No comments: