Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good morning. It's office day. I'm not sure just how many patients I have, but judging from the fact that I'm not due till 10am, there are just a handful today. Pray for us if you would.. we rely on this weekly. I rely on it all the time.
There is a very well written short dissertation on HERE I STAND regarding racial issues.. it would be worth your while to take a look and perhaps leave a comment there for her.
Please remember Wendell also.. he's still having the headache/sinus problem and will likely have to see the doctor if this doesn't settle on it's own. Friday he will see the endocrinologist.. Pray he can help with diabetes control. His blood sugars are lower, but he still needs to exercise at the pool. It's been a problem getting there with weather, bad roads, and not feeling well generally.

No comments: