Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Thursday and that's office day again this week.. there are about 7 patients due for their infusions and we will need some prayer here. As always, I do thank you for remembering us.

It seems we had really good plans for the pool this week and then the allergies started- this time in my eyes. I have that old allergy induced conjuctivitis that will just get worse with chlorinated water. Last time the doctor said stay out of the pool... so this time we did too. I've got my antihistamine eye drops, so I'm good for now. I just wish I didn't have 'red eye'.
I got my picture taken for my drivers' license yesterday, and when the guy said "Uh-oh".. I thought perhaps I had a really bad picture with demonic eyes.. but it was just that the camera focused on my hands rather than my eyes where it was supposed to be. Well, it's not a good picture, but it's me, and I didn't see red in my eyes either..

Time to get moving here.. have a great day bloggers!

No comments: