Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Say, kids, What time is it?
It's FOOL MOON time!
Well, maybe not .. but there is a huge full moon out there, and judging from my many years of life, I can honestly say that FOOL is more like it.

It's chilly again.. low 40s tonite and below freezing again too.. but tomorrow promises to be glorious! Nearly 60* !! Oh, happy happy spring !!!

Tonite I attended my first cemetery board meeting. Interesting. I only knew one person there, and that was nice to not be totally 'alone'.

Other than that, it's been a rather dull day.. laundry not done.. problems with both shoulders lifting the hampers.. and then the hubby wasn't feeling up to the pool.. so I spent time working on my new afghan.. it's a beauty! Mandy thinks it's the nicest one yet. I'm hoping.

Off to bed with me!

No comments: