Thursday, April 30, 2009

I realized a moment ago that I hadn't been blogging the last couple days. I try to keep up, but sometimes, my life gets in the way..
Yesterday we went to see the Endocrinologist. He was very pleased with Wendell's progress with his diabetes. He said he has done remarkably.
He also gave us the name of a bariatric surgeon from Pittsburgh who he highly recommends for Wendell's surgery.
Tuesday was office day and today also. I did 10 patient infusions today. I'm a tired cookie, and when I got home, took a nap for 2 hours skipping supper totally. I just would have fallen asleep in my food at that point.
I'm better this evening and have actually had time to read some neglected emails. Happy day!
So, I'm off to find some pants for Wendell at Wal-Mart online. I like to shop that way.. it is less of a toll on my aching body. {{smile}}
Keep praying!

No comments: