Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is my favorite picture of the day.. it's Paul and his little girl Annabelle. I think it's a fabulous shot of smiles.. Annabelle looked at the camera screen and was so pleased with herself and said over and over "Daddy...Me, Daddy... Me, Daddy... Me".. so I repeated that line back to her and she quickly corrected me "Not YOU, Daddy.. ME!"

It was Paul II's birthday today.. I'll not bother telling you how old he is, but you can count the candles if you wish.. There were a bunch of them and I had to use a torch to light them..


After church, Joyce came home with us and she did the writing on the cake for her dad.. And then put in the candles. It was a chocolate cake with butter cream frosting.. We usually get a yellow cake, but honestly, the chocolate was super. Ice cream followed..
We did have a picnic this afternoon.. hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken. Good stuff!
I'm still working on his afghan that I'd hoped to have done for his birthday.. it'll be another week I'd guess before it's completed. I think he liked his new Psalter too. I noted that the one he uses in church to direct the music .. is taped together .. looks well used.

Happy Birthday Son.. many many more!!

No comments: