Thursday, April 02, 2009

Just this and that


In March of 2007 and 2008 I had major allergies.. asthma resulting. Last fall I got allergy shots for several months and then had to stop because I was wheezing every time I went in. I have to say, for the number of shots I got, my asthma/allergies are not bad this year. That was what the doctor told me. Not that I wouldn't have the symptoms, but that they would be far less and better controlled. AMEN. It is wonderful to go outside with the pollens starting and not have to run back into the house sneezing, coughing, and dripping... or wheezing. I hope I can get the shots again this summer for next year.

Update on the office today.. it was fabulous! Thank you for praying for us. One jag apiece, and pretty much pain free. No events. Just great. My heavy schedule was reduced by 2 patients, so it was an easy breezy day.

It was also a gorgeous day today.. nearly 70* and very sunny with superbly blue skies with white fluffy clouds. So beautiful.. one cannot view the day without thanking the Lord for providing the beauty.

Tomorrow morning we are going to a meeting with one of our PA reps.. Daryl Metcalfe. I really like the way this conservative man thinks. More on that tomorrow...

Anyone planning to go to an April 15 Tea Party? There is one in downtown Pittsburgh.. with Jim Quinn hosting it. Worth the go, but alas, I don't do Pittsburgh.

The weekend is fast approaching.. if I can get our bathing suits dried out enough, we will be going to exercise in the pool on Friday. Yippee!

No comments: