Thursday, April 02, 2009

The last 24 hours has been strange.. good and bad combined if you can imagine that. I started out with no internet service till later last evening.. and after calling my ISP, found out I either needed a new modem or a new phone cord.. Happy day! It was the phone cord!!
We had a really good day anyway.. went to the pool and walked in water for an hour.. felt revived, and went shopping after that. We got groceries and then on to home for one of Amanda's delicious roast pork dinners.. oh.. so delicious.
After getting back online last evening, I noticed that it ran really slow.. took forever to go anywhere even with dial-up. So the computer got checked for viruses.. none. Hmmm.. I ran the tune up program and BINGO! It ran like it should after.

Today is office day.. please pray for us. It's a good sized group again today. I need your support.

It's gonna be a great day. The temperature will be nearly 70* and sunny !!!! Hot dog!

No comments: