Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No wonder I had a frown this morning.. it was a frustrating office day. Everyone got one jag, but I could tell they hurt.. now, what's up with that? One patient even had tears.. I felt so very very badly for her. It was as if all my butterflies were blunt. UGH! I have days like that sometimes. Thankfully they are few and far far between.

What a glorious day it turned out to be.. over 60* and sunny! Oh.. so beautiful! I spent some time outdoors today just because it was so lovely..
Don't you just LOVE spring !!! With the last rain we had, the grass got greener, crocus are all over, and leaves are forming on trees.. robins all over the place ! I'm so thankful for seasons. I think if we had to have one season year round, I'd be bored pretty quick.. but God gave us 4 more than excellent seasons and each one has it's good points, though I'll have to think about winter..hmmmm.. I KNOW there is something good about it.. yes, the beauty of a blanket of fresh dropped snow.. hanging onto branches of trees.. and a cardinal or two in those trees.. waiting for a handout. Smoke floating mystically out of chimneys.. I'll stop there.. otherwise I'll get into snowblowers around us and the sound of spinning tires stuck in the icy ruts....... yeah.. I will stop there. All the seasons are really a blessing. Spring just happens to be MORE blessed.

I'm signing off now.. it's been a long day and I'm very tired.

No comments: