Tuesday, March 24, 2009


It's been one of those days.. I went into the office in good time. I arrived at 9am for my first patient scheduled at 10am. Except, she was changed to 11am, so I had a 2 hour wait for the first IV. Then she called the office, and changed to 1pm leaving me with my first patient at 12:30. UGH. I went out to get gas in the car while I waited for my patients, and realized I didn't have my wallet. I had to go home to get it, then get the gas. I picked up an apple at home and it was a good thing, as I didn't get lunch today. UGH again.
The good news is that each patient got one stick with a needle, and all infusions went well.
Tonite I am tired and will go to bed early..well.. earlier than usual. I have to get Wendell's snack for him before he goes to bed.
We had a fabulous supper.. grilled steak and grilled chicken.. salad, potatoes, and snap peas.. oh, yummy!!!! John is a master griller.
Tomorrow is pool day.. we plan to go. Hopefully nothing else will interfere and we'll do at least an hour's worth of walking IN water... not ON water.
We did get 56* today.. sunny and just a bit windy. Tonite it will be 33* and tomorrow we expect 53*.. spring has sprung! Oh.. I did see a robin and a crocus.. yippee! Trees are beginning to bud too.









No comments: