Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's raining. Just a light spring shower.. no snow, no ice..YIPPEE!!!!! It was cold last night.. in the 30s, but this morning it's mid 40s and headed for low 50s .. not bad.

Paul and I were discussing tapping some of our maple trees for syrup here. Maybe next year. The sap is running now and we just never thought about it till he took the family to the Jennings Nature Center and they did a demonstration. I remember Wendell's dad telling me he'd show me how to do that years ago.. never did. I've got some instructions and a list of items we'll need to start. I hope we can make just a gallon of syrup eventually. But not this year.

I've posted to Downsizing Blog.. for anyone interested. You can click on the right side of the page here to access it.

Time to get lunch..

No comments: