Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Wednesday and I have a busy day planned.. any time I have more than 2 major activities during the day is a busy one for me. This morning we need groceries, and I would guess that the hubby and I will be having a quick breakfast out.. I think we are out of milk, and that means no cereal.

I am gathering up our dirty clothes and sorting them for the laundromat this morning also. It's been too long, and we are down to the last couple washcloths and I think there are 2 clean towels.. now, that's taking 'er down to the line, eh?
I'll be glad to have all this done.

I'm also planning to do some cleaning here.. I'm off till next Tuesday.. nice break.
In the mean time, we hope to get to the pool this afternoon. I don't think we got there at all last week.. other things seem to force our pool time out, much to my disappointment.
So our day is full to capacity. So much to do.

No comments: