Tuesday, March 03, 2009


It's a little after 5am.. today is office day and I'm always up early to get myself pulled together before I go in. I was just thinking about the day I was hired and how the doctor asked me for long term employment.. he's kept me for 6 years so far.. I started right after NY day 2003. Hard to believe I'm in my 7th year already. I guess that could be considered long term. I hope to be there the rest of this year depending on the economy.
Wendell's doctors have all suggested bariatric surgery to help him lose the weight that is now life threatening for him. Last night we stumbled over a talk show on KDKA radio with doctors from Allegheny General Hospital discussing pros and cons of the surgery. The surgery is gastric banding and is a fairly simple operative procedure. It was good for him to hear this.. it wasn't by accident- I think God wants him to move forward. Pray he makes his decision soon.

No comments: