Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am so thrilled. I accomplished a lot today.. little things, but still, accomplishments. I tried again to make home made bread.. oh.. this time it was fabulous. 2 lovely loaves risen perfectly and baked to perfection, and 16 sandwich sized rolls.. perfect!

I also got some hand wash done, but the towels are dwindling down.. we're gonna have to break down and go to the laundromat.. gotta wait till the 20th for enough cash to do so. Gotta make those towels s t r e t c h out a bit.

I've been so frustrated with this computer. It's actually fine.. it's me I'm frustrated with. John worked with the phone company and got internet access via them.. then he got a router and I got an adapter so I could have broadband access too.. it worked great .. until the last big electrical storm that put the power out for 2+ days.. and when everything came back on, it was gone.. and I can't figure out how to get it back. I bought a new adapter and my computer says it's functioning perfectly.. except, I still have the slow connections with dial up service. I just can't get it to do what it's supposed to do. Anyone have a clue? Nothing else is malfunctioning...just the adapter.

It was beautiful today. It was in the lower 50s most of the day, but the wind was blowing so hard, the wind chill made it feel like low 40s.. I hung clothes out anyway.. not too many, just a couple pairs of pants for work and a couple of shirts.
Right now it's about 36* and tonite it's to be in the low 20s.. that's spring for you... up and down like a roller coaster!

I looked for a plastic container today and when I opened the doors on the microwave stand, they all came tumbling out at me..so.. I got a stool, sat down , and reorganized the whole mess. Now all bowls and containers have their lids and they are all easy to find without tumbling out all over the floor.

Tomorrow is office day and I'm going to try to change the 1 patient I have to see to next Tuesday. We have a real time crunch with the doctor out of the country, and the PA leaving at 1pm..at the latest. I left a message for the patient to call me back, but so far.. nada.
I hope she doesn't show up anyway.

No comments: