Saturday, March 21, 2009


Ahhhhh.. YES! It's the weekend.. and a cold one at that.. 20* this morning...brrrrrr Have no fear, 49* are forecast for today and 57* for tomorrow. Typical spring weather. I love it!
Yesterday I spent some time 'policing' outside. I got a couple of trash bags full and it was when I was taking them behind the house that I noticed the box buried down in the trash pile.. there were about 2 dozen brown eggs in the box. How funny those chickens are!
Today I'm again working on the bedrooms. I really need to go through a lot of 'stuff' and dispose of much of it. I really am a serious packrat. Gotta get rid of the junky stuff.
Wish I had about 5-6 rubbermaid tubs to pack the good stuff. It would be temporary, but at least contained. Oh.. well... I suppose cardboard boxes work just as well for the moment.
I still have laundry to put away..

Next week I'll be updating the Downsizing site for Wendell especially. He's decided to go ahead with bariatric surgery. I've called the surgeon and his PCP and the first thing he needs is a visit with the PCP for a weigh in and a supervised diet/weight loss plan. That's Monday. He'll also stop by the surgeon's office and get the paperwork and lab requisitions and information he will need.. The actual surgery won't take place for 6 months. That's the insurance company's rule. So we have to go back to the ADA diet for now. Though he hasn't lost much weight on the present diet plan, his blood sugars are in a normal range now, which is half the battle.
Hopefully, Monday and Wednesday will be days at the pool too. Exercise is important.

No comments: