Monday, March 09, 2009

For as much as I slept well last night, tonite I'm the flip side.. not sleeping well at all. I've been awake several times tonite, and just now was awakened by the sound of roaring wind. So I looked out and sure enough, trees are bent over and the wind is blowing hard. It's 56*, and the high is to be 43* today. It's about 4am, so I'd say we have met our high and have nowhere to go but down. The barometric pressure is dropping also..
Yesterday it rained all day.. Lake Blair was overflowing most of the day. I'm glad it was rain.. snow would have given us 4 feet of the stuff.
I wonder, with all this wind, if the power will go off yet again..? No sign of it at this point.. but one wonders with the high winds and the fact that the big storms tend to cause power outages, ..I really don't cherish another one. Wish our lines were underground.

No comments: