Sunday, April 05, 2009

Wendell as been ailing for a couple of days now.. so very achy all over and eyes looking mega-glassy- feeling ill. I don't know what is with this... hoping he will be able to go to church on Sabbath.. which is today. If not.. we will hopefully see all our church family next week.

I felt so tired yesterday.. slept in Saturday morning and just didn't have any energy all day. Our laundry day got moved to Wednesday this week. Monday I will be going to the office to help out since one of the girls has resigned. Tuesday is my regular day to work in the office, as is Thursday.. Friday I'll go in to help again. I've reserved Wednesday as a day off here so we can go to the Y to swim. I didn't get much else accomplished yesterday, but sat down and finished the ripple afghan I'd been working on.. What I'm doing awake at 2:30 am .. I don't know. My body is catching up with sleep I suppose. I'd gone to bed at 7:30pm Saturday evening.. I felt drained.. but feel more revived now.

Back to bed...

No comments: