Friday, October 27, 2006

BLOG BUGS

I thought I had a 'blog bug'.. I don't. What I had was a problem posting pictures/clipart. It wanted to post on my editor as HTML .. making it difficult to post at all.. I found the problem this morning...or the solution, and I'm back to normal posting.
So.. it's later today than yesterday when I posted. I slept in till a little after 8am. I was very tired yesterday as I usually am after a day on my feet.
Mandy brought home supper from the Boston Market.. thanks guys !! It was delicious. A complete chicken dinner plus I made brussels sprouts. Mmmmmm
She brought home corn bread.. yummy.. I had 2 pieces. Instead of the fancy potatoes she brought.. I had veggies and salad and enough chicken to satisfy my appetite. I felt stuffed when I finally got up from the table.. and this morning.. well.. you'll have to check out the DOWNSIZING blog tomorrow to see what happened. No dessert? No.. not even a dish of fresh peaches or an apple.. no room! hehehe

Today I'm gainfully employed as I am for the weekend. It's Friday, and Fridays are always nightmares on my department.. mass exodus for most of the patients for the first 4 hours; followed by the 'royal slam' of masses of admissions to fill all those empty beds. UGH.
I try hard to keep up.. sometimes it's not possible.

Wendell is not doing well this week. He's still in the midst of a major GI upset, and couldn't go to work today because of it. Poor guy has been hit hard this year.
The MRI went well yesterday- yes, they did do it. Results next Wednesday with the orthopedic doctor.

My coffee cup seems to be empty... hmmmmm... this would be a good place to end my post for now.
I pray for a pleasant day for each of you and ask that you remember Wendell today with prayer. Me too.. it will likely be a rough one at work.

No comments: