Saturday, October 07, 2006

SATURDAY SENTINEL




Today was Keith's presentation "Coffee Tasting Seminar" at his workplace, Starbucks. It was fun and enjoyable for everyone. Next time, you should consider going. We each tasted the 3 coffees Keith chose for us, and learned how to smell the aroma before tasting the flavor. Educational ! Then each coffee was served with a cube of muffin or coffee cake.. and the flavor of the coffees changed and became more alive.



Here is Keith, Coffee master in training.. He had 2 assistants and the program went smoothly. Great Job Keith! Thanks for inviting me. I hope I'm off for the next one.



Here is where we went after the seminar. Quaker Steak and Lube.... fun and interesting place, and the food is fabulous!
The Lube is directly behind Starbucks... convenient too!!


The Coffee Master Keith and his wife Jennifer..


Atmosphere at the Lube........ this is an old Corvette suspended from the ceiling where we ate.


More atmosphere......


When I got home, camera yet in hand, I took some Fall photos.. you can see the progression from the last time I posted my burning bush.. It's getting redder...


This is our Maple tree out front.. changing.. not pretty yet, but it's coming...

Check out the blooms and new growth on the Mountain Laurel.... silly bush.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

Keith says... I like the picture of your burning bush. Hey, wasn't there a time this year when all you had were burning bushes? LOL