Wednesday, October 25, 2006



Good morning bloggers !! It's a chilly one.. for the record, it's 37 degrees here and the high is to get all the way to 43 .. WOOHOO!!!

Wendell is checking his oil in his car and will be leaving for the park before I'm done blogging this morning. He's still a bit under the weather, but going anyway.
Today is dentist day for me.. so I'll be cleaning here this morning, then seeing the dentist later. It's almost 6am. What am I doing up so early?? !!

I got the new house plan ideas out yesterday. It makes it seem like it's for real. I know it is, but more like a dream. John wants a house building program for the computer to set up the ideas I put on paper. It's so exciting to think about. With the program, we will be able to tell if my ideas are reasonable.

Pray for Wendell today please.. it's cold and he still chills easily besides the fact that he's not feeling up to par today. Pray for Nicki, Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane..
Thank the Lord for providing us another day.

No comments: