Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God is in Control..

I realize that it sounds like I'm complaining a lot.. but my joy in the Lord is not wavering.. I rely on the fact that God IS in control of all things, and that no matter what happens, He will be caring for me and providing for me and my family too.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Psalm 46:1-7

For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
Psalm 47:7-8

No comments: