Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Thoughts on today

Wow.. I feel so sad and sorry for the protesters at the RNC. The civil disruption and damage is appalling. I note that in the pictures on the internet, they dress themselves as if they were Trick or Treating. My take on this is that they are cowardly since they can't face the public with their true faces. I guess they were waiting for the treat and none appeared. It also reminded me that the followers of the Prince of Darkness were there in the streets doing as much damage as they could, and trying to make a point. The problem is that the point they are making is that they have no responsibility and their tantrums are destroying public property as well as private in the process unable to use the democratic process to get their point across.
These poor sad souls are in need of prayer and I've been praying that direction. We all should be praying for the safety and welfare of all involved, and that the Holy Spirit would rest in their hearts.
I've also noted the wrath of the opposition being spewed out by liberal thinking persons. The horrific rumors being pulled from the pits of Hell make me realize I could never support the Democrats. If I had ever thought of voting for them, (which I haven't), I certainly wouldn't do so now. The liberal bloggers and our media have reached new all time lows with their vile innuendos ~ I assume their fear of Mrs. Palin. It's pretty pathetic.

No comments: