Thursday, September 04, 2008

this and that yet again..

We had a super day in the office today.. 11 patients .. one jag per patient and all was well. Happy happy day ! As per usual, my body is shot down after today, and I'll be heading to bed early. Tomorrow will be much better.
One of the reps bought lunch today.. I had Balsamic Chicken Salad with Strawberries. It was good.. but I had it for supper, not lunch. Too busy to eat today. I took a 15 minute walk outside today instead of lunch.. Darlene watched my patients. I was pleasantly surprised to come back inside without coughing or wheezing! AMEN! Tuesday I did the same thing and when I got back inside I was wheezing badly and didn't have my emergency inhaler with me.. I had set it out at home, and then left without it. I've noticed that the day after my shots I don't wheeze as badly as other days. It might be my imagination. Anyone else have any experience with this?

30% chance of rain Friday.. I'm going to have to add this to my ever growing prayer list.
Pray for those in office and especially those running for national office. They all need God's hand resting on them.

No comments: