Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CHECKING IN ON TUESDAY

"Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it." James 4:17 NLT

Good morning, bloggers and all who visit. What a beautiful day it is today in western PA. It is going to be a nearly perfect one with the temperature at 78 degrees as a high....... how are things on the west coast, Cozasalad? Ah.... my kind of weather.

Today I am not gainfully employed, but will be going this morning to have orthotics custom made for my shoes. My insurance company has approved this, and you can't imagine how very thankful I am for that little fact. I can hardly wait to get them done and in my shoes. They say it takes a couple weeks. At least the ball is rolling in a right direction.
I've discovered I'm not alone with my plantar fasciitis. Daughter Jennifer has it and has had orthotics made for her for a long time. I'll be happy to have the support to my sore feet.

Gotta get moving. My appointment is this morning, and I'm not ready yet. Have a fabulous day and pray for us if you would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are coming off of a few days of bucolic weather, but now it's warming up again. Highs in the mid 80's, lows in the mid 60's.

This is dry heat, so in the shade with a breeze at seventy degress, you will want long sleeves or a light sweater.