Wednesday, August 02, 2006

SCENES FROM OUR HOUSE

I

Summer is NOT my favorite season, but God provides such beauty at this time of year, I
have to say .... it's extraordinary. I decided to take a walk one day last week, and took my
camera with me. These photos are what I found.. I loved this Tiger Swallowtail that landed on the zinnias. It paused to let me take it's picture and then flitted off in some other direction.

Charlie starts in the spring to get our garden going.. and this was the first sunflower to bloom. She's a beauty, eh?

This Stargazer Lily is spectacular.... there were a lot of them this year.

I couldn't forget the flowerpot kids either.... They all need a little painting, but they are still so cute!

One of Charlie's 'girls' strolled through the yard.

The Browneyed Susans are prolific and so very beautiful.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love the pictures! What is your favorite season?

Jemit said...

OH, NO QUESTION.....SPRING!!!!!

Wendy said...

I love those photos too...it does not seem possible that they are not professional...good job. I really like spring and Fall. Not too hot, not too cold :)