Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SUMMER IS HERE EN FORCE

"My sheep recognize my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish." John 10:27-28 NLT

It's to be 94 today... and muggy. Wendell has gone to the park, and I wonder how he'll do in the heat.
The cardiologist gave him good scores yesterday, but he's gotta exercise and lose weight. Ditto with my boss, the Rheumatologist. He's got osteoarthritis in his knees and shoulders. He has a prescription for an anti inflammatory, and then he'll have those areas injected when he gets his x-rays completed. More labs too.
For the both of us, I have to say it hasn't been fun growing old ... hardly gracefully. I hope it gets better soon.

Stay cool everyone...... think of those without AC...... and pray for them and for us.. we are grateful and thankful for you.

No comments: