Friday, August 11, 2006

FEELING LIKE A CRAB

i haven't posted for the last few days because I have been feeling like a crab. I'd rather not pass that on in a blog. It's just a lousy temperment that comes once in a while, but it does come. I believe it comes from a lack of rest, aching body, and working too many hours on my feet.
So I try to lay low till it passes.


Today is a beautiful sunny day- it's 65 degrees right now, but will go to 78 later today for a high. Well, who could ask for anything more? Today I am gainfully employed and will be off the weekend. We are planning to have a picnic on the Sabbath with a birthday cake for JJ, John, Mandy, and Wendell.. whose birthdays are all this week. YIKE!
I think I bought the best gift for Wendell... and since he won't be reading this, (at least not before his birthday), I can tell what I got him. I bought a Trak Phone.. a cellular phone. It's a good deal- I bought him 250 minutes to go with it. He's not been feeling too well lately and has a bit of swelling in his thighs and legs.. knees so sore .. so I figured travelling as far as he does to try to go to work, he needs this for his safety. There is no way he'd be able to walk for help to find a phone. I like this little phone.. you pay ahead and call anywhere. When the minutes are done, you recharge it with more minutes by purchasing another card. I like the idea.
Gotta get moving here..... pray for us- we need it a lot. God is so good- he answers prayers for sure.

No comments: