Friday, June 06, 2008

Wow!! Hot one today! It was in the 90s and so very very sunny. A really gorgeous day if you were inside looking out.. Joyce and I were inside for the most of the day. She came to work with me and set up my files for me. What a peach! We moved the biologics from one refrigerator to the medicine refrigerator in the new kitchen at the office, made an inventory as they went on the shelves and it was so neat when we got done. This morning I bought bins for the big cupboard, and she put the IVs and tubings in the bins. Then we rearranged the whole cupboard for the 2nd time. We had pizza for lunch .. compliments of one of our Reps. Nice! She's coming next week to see the first patients in the new office receive their treatments while resting in comfort on new recliners. WOW!
When we left, my new phone was installed and the desk was cleared off nicely. We boxed a lot of stuff that goes on the book shelves since we lost the "doodads" that hold the shelves in place.
All the files were in order and the new hanging file frame was holding the files perfectly. I had time to make out 2 weeks of schedules before we left. I'm going in tomorrow to do more paperwork and to try to get my old IV poles presentable for the new infusion room. The plan is to dig off the major rust, sand the minor rust, and smooth it out .. then I got chrome paint to complete the "look". I hope it works. If not, I'll be calling on someone for a sander.
I took my paycheck to the bank and then Joyce and I went shopping at KMart. I found some things I needed for tomorrow and I think I'm in pretty good shape to get started back on Tuesday. Wendell has a doctor appointment Monday, so I'll go in later after he gets home. The setup of the new office isn't the easy job the last move was. This one involves many more computers, faxes, phones, and all sorts of equipment. The file clerk was all set to go by 3pm, and was working on pulling charts for later this week.
We worked so tediously today, I totally missed taking pictures.. sorry Joyce. Maybe you can visit my office and I'll take your picture in my chair?
I'll try to get some tomorrow.

No comments: