Sunday, June 01, 2008


Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy

Well, yesterday wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated. In going for gas and the Farmer's Market for chicken, we stopped at several garage sales. It was nice. I came home with a worship CD, and some VCR movies, and a few games for the kids.
I was able to put a few more rows on an afghan I'm working on, and then start a new one for David. That's 3 that are in the works for now. Hehehe.. busy lady. I like to take the crochet with me to appointments and get a lot done while waiting for the doctor or whomever.

Allergies are my big problem this morning.. PF is only 320, which isn't bad, but I've lost my voice pretty much.. more like gravel throat. I know that the wheezing can follow at any time, so I have to be more careful.
Picnic today.. after church. Just the family meeting for supper. How delightful that is. I'll take some pictures and post them later.

No comments: