Saturday, May 31, 2008


Well.. I suppose this was not God's will for me.. it's raining.. and I don't think I'll try to run between the raindrops to go to any garage sales today. sigh..
However, there are things I can do at home.. and I have to go out to get my car gassed up for tomorrow.. and we are very low on coffee creamer, so I'll be going out anyway.
On a day like today, it's just nice to stay at home and watch a movie.. Netflix has delivered us a couple this week.. Twisters.. oh.. that sounds apropos.. The other choice is Short Circuit.. or we could watch Titanic.. there are choices.
I like to crochet while I watch movies. I usually get a lot done. Esther asked me if I could crochet in my sleep.. I told her 'probably'.. so she asked me to close my eyes and crochet. AMAZING! I did it!
I suppose I'd better shut off the computer and get going on my day.. have a great day..stay dry

No comments: