Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's been an absolutely gorgeous day.. but I feel like I've been burning the candle at both ends.
I'm so very tired. I intend to head for my comfy bed in a few minutes.
The grass looks fabulous.. John mowed today and I had no problem with the fresh cut grass.
I'm wondering if the Alavert is the reason. Seems like all the neighbors are out mowing.

Good day at the office today.. the file clerk.. hmmm... I have a new respect for that person. She always seems to get done at the end of a day.. I have leftovers .. piles of organized leftovers.
Of course, the regular file clerk doesn't do triage either..which I do. But I'm still amazed.

We had chicken on the grill tonite.. well... sort of on the grill. We ran out of propane and had to finish it on the stove.. but it had the flavor and it tasted soooooo good!

Good night all..

No comments: