Friday, May 30, 2008


Last Saturday I went to the garage sales with Wendy and her mother in law, Vickie. We had such a wonderful time.. just the ladies.
This Saturday I wanted a repeat.. so I was going to go with JJ, but she has a car problem.. I think Wendell can do the driving and I'll do the shopping tomorrow. Should be fun.
Last week I got 4 china tea cups/saucers.. oh, the best! I found clothes for Annabelle, a Spiderman backpack for Isaac, and new crochet hooks and some yarn.. and a camo fleece jacket for David. Oh.. and 7 old magazines for homeschooling for Amy.. 1925-6 style.
I bought VCR movies- 4 of them.. one is a double set- Titanic.
I love to go to garage sales and one day I hope to have one here. I know there is/was a neighborhood one on our road this year. I think it was when we were away.

It was beautiful today. Wendell and I both went to see the podiatrist and had our toenails trimmed. Boy, is that a treat!
I've been resting today. My feet and back are really bad.. I was on my feet over 9hrs yesterday, but I'm doing some better today. Just so you know how effective prayer is, all 13 patients that I ended up with yesterday were one jag of the needle apiece. Now there were a couple that I would have sworn weren't in, but by the grace of God, there was a good blood return on both and they all ran smoothly. AMEN.

Next week the office moves to the new location. I am so excited I could squeak! I have at least 8 recliners coming on Tuesday for my patients and I heard there may be 10!!! I'll be spending some time at the office setting up on Monday and helping with phone calls that come in.
It's so wonderful.

Gotta get to bed.. I'm weary now and allergies are making my eyes red, sting.. and my nose run.
So.. it's time for bed.

No comments: