Tuesday, May 06, 2008


THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
Even though we didn't follow the yellow brick road, we did follow I-81 and I-80 to our home yesterday. It was an uneventful trip and for the most part an enjoyable one.. the best part is when we pulled in the driveway and we were home at last. Driving takes a toll on me by times. I was very tired and went to bed quite early.
Today I'm up early and the office says they will need me tomorrow.. I can have the day off today.. no strings attached! Yippee! I need to put things away and do some clean up here.
It is good to have Wendell back home again.
Weather was good, and we did well.. gas ?? We filled up in Hallstead and this morning I refilled again.. 43.3 mpg.. not too shabby. I think the trip out was 42.8..
Many thanks to Esther and Gayle who lent their bed to Papa while he stayed there.. and to Wendy for all her hard work.. there is weight loss and Wendell is moving better from one place to another. We have already started today with a healthy breakfast and a healthy snack near noon. Thank you all for your wonderful caring.

No comments: