Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My trip to Valentines was tooooooo short! But in the time I was there, we did enjoy each other's company. As I carried my overnight bag up the steps, there were dandelions carefully placed in the middle of each stair.. Wendy moved them for me.. but Gayle informed me that she decorated the stairs just for me ! WOW! I felt like a queen!

Inside, Gayle slipped into some of her 'dress up' things. "Guess what I am, Gramma?" "I'm a FLIP!"... hmmm I knew she was a trip.. but a flip? Till Wendy said "That's FLAPPER, Gayle, not FLIP".. OH.....

We had lunch at Friendlys one day... and all of us had sundaes.. Here's Esther with her's and Eli behind waiting for another bite of his..

Isaac chose something more like a drink.. a thickish shake.. not sure what that was.. but he didn't get but a couple bites.. and , well.. it's a long story..

Cory shared his sundae with Eli who was more than willing to help out. That boy loves ice cream about as much as his Papa !

No comments: