Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Well.. that's my thought anyway.. I get so tired of the media and foolish men whining about global warming. They should live here. It's more like global cooling.. It's May 28th and sunny.. but 65 degrees and we have frost warnings for tonite. Mandy covered her tomato plants. I remember my dad saying.. "never plant tomatoes before May 31st..they will get frosted".. or something like that.
So the garden got started on Memorial Day.. May 31st every year.

It's been a lovely day no matter. I went out and bought 2 new badly needed pairs of shoes at my favorite shoe store.. Famous Footwear. I can always find what I want there. I was in and out in about 10 minutes because of a fabulous sales clerk who helped me find exactly what I wanted in my size so very quickly.

I went into the office today and got set up for tomorrow's infusions. There will be 9 patients to see. I had to cancel 2 because of lack of bloodwork and/or office visits. They are critical points, but some patients don't get it yet. Then one returning patient needs labs done first.. that left me with 11 before I noticed one person who wasn't actually scheduled that day, but later after the office moves. That's 10.. and one isn't for sure she's coming at all.. so perhaps 9.
Things change so fast there. The new schedules are harder to keep together, but I'm working on it.

I'll be putting up my prayer list tomorrow morning for anyone who would like to take a look. There are many to pray over..
I'm going to bed early tonite to get up early tomorrow and be on my toes for the day's infusions.
Have a great evening bloggers!

No comments: