Saturday, May 10, 2008

It rained again last night. Everything is turning green and the leaves seem to be out pretty much in full emerald glory. Yippee!!!
I haven't been around much to post a blognote, but today is Saturday, and my agenda is full of fun things to do... like making cookies for example. And then general house cleaning that has needed done since before I left for NY last week.
Thursday we infused 14 patients with much success. I'm always glad for that, and for our accuracy especially.. But as usual, I came home sore and very tired.. too tired to blog or anything else. John and Mandy grilled burgers and dogs, and we had a good time just catching up on what we'd done all week. They gave me a Mother's day gift early.. and I've been really having fun with it and enjoying it. It is a digital picture frame. Already there are an assorted 150 photos uploaded.
Friday I worked again in the office as a general office person.. mostly triage. I'll be going in next week every day once again and probably until we make the move to our new office June 4th.
Last night Paul and Amy took us out to dinner at OCB.. I ate way too much, but enjoyed the time together and listening to the children talk about swimming and what they had been doing this week. Daniel demonstrated a new trick he'd learned.. and was eager to share. He's just too funny. He put his hand in his armpit and then pumped that arm up and down making rather gross sounds.. Oh, that Daniel....
We all ate until we were full and then had dessert.. of course, mine was my favorite carrot cake, and I was NOT disappointed.
Time to get dressed and get my day started..

No comments: