Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday prayer time

It's 37 degrees here in Butler this morning.. Brrrrrrrrr.... gotta wear a jacket.
Today is infusion day.. Thursday. I like to ask for prayer on Thursdays.. for my patients all to do well with infusions and for my own accuracy. And so I ask you to pray for this today.

My prayer list keeps on growing. I guess that's a good thing. At least no one gets missed when it's on sheets of paper and a copy on the computer.

So.. here we go:
Remember Wendell .. he has some doctor appointments coming up and may require oxygen in the future.
Pray that the grandchildren .. Joyce,P3,Daniel,David,Annabelle, Isaac, Essie,Gayle, and Eli would be obedient children and grow up to be godly persons serving the Lord with all their hearts.
For our children.. Paul/Amy, JJ/Keith, Cory/Wendy, and Mandy/John.. for the holy spirit to touch their hearts and light their paths.
For Jane and Charlie..
Remember to pray for your pastor.. I ask that Vince will be encouraged and that the Holy Spirit will show him the words he is to teach us on Sabbath.
Sometimes I mention names.. God knows the needs.. we don't need the details..
Sandi, Rick, Kneesocks, Sheila, Christian, Elsie, Helen, and Sara.. I ask that God will bless them daily as they walk their Christian lives.
I'm so thankful for Sharon's healing and Jim McD's too. How great the Father is to be so merciful.
Remember Jim, Tammy,and Denise.. and Barb.. how thankful we are for the van God provided for her.
For my employer..the doctor.. I pray for his conversion to Christianity...
For Dave, and Nicki who need encouragement in their illnesses. I pray for deep and abiding peace in their hearts and complete healing if God wills this to be.
For Sharon M who just lost her sister.. I pray God will give her comfort.
For Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane .. healing and good strength .. hearts turned to the Lord for peace and comfort.
For Sandy's mom Marie in the nursing home.. for comfort for her ..
and Rick's dad recovering from a stroke.. healing
and all if it is within the will of God.
Remember to pray for national leaders and global leaders as well as your local officials..
Pray for revival as never has been known before in history.. that our nation would see the error of it's way and turn to the Lord .. repenting and asking forgiveness. God will bless the nation that acknowledges Him as Lord.
Remember to pray for General Petraeus and the troops at war.. for their safety and well being.

This is the short version of my prayer list.. you will likely have many other persons and things to pray over. I thank you for your kindness in keeping our family upheld before God.

No comments: