Thursday, March 25, 2010

foto friday: SPRING

Oh boy! Here we go once again with our Foto Friday Challenge, and this week we concentrated on SPRING. This was pretty easy as all the signs of spring are out there.. You can join us too.. head on over to Rebecca's website and add your photos..it's soooooooo easy.


...like a freeloading cat lazing in the sunshine,


...or a couple of raindrops hanging on the deck railing,



...a couple of bugs on a crocus,


... or the future garden plot,


..and what can compare with the first thunderstorm of the season?
I use a little Sony camera and couldn't tell when it was in focus since it was pitch dark outside when I took it- no flash- just the flash of lightning with the silouette of the trees.. a little fuzzy, but I loved the shot!

...the next morning we had puddles.. look at the trees reflecting in them!


... I'm ready to go...


...pussy willows













6 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I'm lovin' that thunderstorm picture- it is great!!!

Tracy said...

The crocus picture is wonderful.

Terri said...

I love the crocus picture and the raindrops! Great job on capturing the bee.

Rebecca said...

thunderstorms---we had one too and I remember thinking how wonderfully cozy it was. I love a rainy night-such a beautiful sight! ;-)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

The crocus picture with the bugs is my favorite (and my daughter's). :)

Bonnie said...

Ha- free loading cat, that just made me laugh!

Love the pussy willow (we have some at church and I am so tempted to cut a bit)
We had a thunderstorm this week too, wonder if it was the same front?!?
I didn't think of pictures 'til it was to late :0(
Lots of good pictures this week!