Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's been another productive (sort of ) day. Laundry is under control, Wendell's glasses got fixed (lost a screw), we got our 2 jugs of water, and the bathroom is clean. Meals were on time and the clean up is done.

I guess that's why I feel so tired tonite. I did watch a tv program.. somewhat like CSI.. but that's not what it was called. It was crime scene/police investigations.. and very interesting. Last night I watched 30min of SyFi about Hauntings on Alcatraz.. it was also interesting.

We think that Thomas is a scaredy cat. He runs and hides when anyone comes to the door. He's an outdoor cat of course and has lots of running space. Yesterday I saw a HUGE tabby in the driveway- at least twice as big as Thomas. Haven't seen him around before or since.

No comments: