Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wendell and I have been trying to lose some weight.. some days I just shook my head knowing we did it all wrong.. but today when he got on the scales in the PCP's office, he LOST 6#!!! I am so proud of him. We must have done something right... or is it that I wasn't gainfully employed the month of March? hmmmmm Whatever we did.. it must have been right.

Monday we joined Paul with P3,Daniel,David, and Annabelle at the YMCA pool. Annabelle is the funniest little girl. She giggled the entire time we were in the pool.. she is like a fish in the water and only held on to my one finger as she kicked her feet and got herself where she wanted to be. She wants swimming lessons and I think she is ready.
Tonite it was just Wendell and me.. and just a handful of folks in the pool. The water was warm and really felt good. So glad we are finally back again.
We got our groceries after the office visit today, so tomorrow is a day off for us.. we may pretend we are retired unless someone says 'let's go to.."fill in the blank".. and we shall be off again.
I could really get to like this retirement thing..
I do have plans for tomorrow- laundry and general clean up. We've been running so much, I haven't had time to keep up my general cleaning things. Friday hopefully will be another pool day.. woohoo!!

No comments: