Tuesday, March 09, 2010

It is a simply GORGEOUS day here.. sunny and 52* !!! Birds singing, chirping and cawing.. the little black kitty is lazing on the back deck with half a food dish full of his food, plenty of water.. and he's content.

I wish I could say I felt the same, but apparently I have the same virus that poor Wendell had over the weekend. I had to cancel and reschedule my appointment with the physical medicine ortho group. That's okay.
So this evening, I really do feel about 12% better than I did this morning when I was feeling so naueous, chilling, hacking, and aching... and the GI symptoms too... ugh.
I rested a lot this afternoon and decided to get up and look around. The snow is receding. I have this feeling that this must be what Noah felt like looking out over the water from the ark when the rain stopped.. only for me it was snow stopping, and every day I go out and lean over the deck rail to see how far the snow has receded! I am not disappointed.

My PC has been running funny lately- slow and the screen wants to freeze. I did all the checks and scans I could and then did the defrag, etc.. but it still was slower than it should be.
Then I remembered Kim Komando suggesting 'pc optimize'.. I'd actually downloaded it at one time and ran a scan. It claimed it could speed up a lazy computer by leaps and bounds. I was so shocked when it said I had almost 800Mgs of garbage, unnecessary files, and debris on this machine.
I bought the program for $29.99 and let me tell you this thing runs like it just got a shot of B12! I click and am there. Wonderful. That is the way a cable pc should work. Now I don't freeze the screen any more either.. I'm a happy camper.
If I could recommend 2 programs everyone should have on their pc , they would be 'pc optimize' and 'carbonite'..

1 comment:

Terri said...

I hope you are feeling better today! I missed you on Foto Friday, so I thought I'd come over see what was happening. Have a blessed day!

Terri