Wednesday, March 03, 2010

It's been a good day so far. I left for my MRI this morning and passed the cable van as I went around the second turn in our road. I knew where he was headed. Merry Christmas belated to Wendell.. he now has cable tv that doesn't make little squares and make pauses when he tries to watch. As I pulled out onto the next road, I passed the gas truck... and again, I knew where he was headed- to our house.
I was in good time for the MRI today. Everything went quite smoothly, but I have to admit that toward the end I felt flushed and warm. Not sure what that was about but I started to breathe deeply and slowly and thought about the kids.. it wasn't much longer before I got out of the tunnel.
That's not a pleasant test, but if I had to choose between that and the TEE (trans esophageal electrocardiogram).. I'll take the MRI any day.
I'm very happy with my cable internet. The tech had to drill a hole up through the floor to bring the cable in. Well done. Now I have a horrific jumble of wires in the corner of my office. I wonder if I could just cover it with a corner table and put a tablecloth over it?! Ugh.
I havent' figured out yet how to get the zoominternet email addy.. hmmmm

No comments: