Monday, March 22, 2010

How the world works..

My friend Elsie sent me a couple of gems this morning- I thought I'd share:


How the world works lately... If a man cuts his finger off while Slicing salami at work, He blames the restaurant.

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, Your family blames the Tobacco company..

If your neighbor crashes Into a tree while driving home drunk, He blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are Brats without manners, You blame television.

If your friend is shot by a Deranged madman, You blame the gun manufacturer..

And if a crazed person breaks Into the cockpit and Tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, And the passengers Kill him instead, The mother of the crazed deceased Blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to Understand the world As it is anymore. So, if I die while my OLD WRINKLED BUTT is parked in front of this computer, I want all of you to Blame Bill Gates.

No comments: