Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I wondered how my day would be today when I woke up at 7am and needed to leave for the office at 7:30.. aacckk!

I had a great day really..Only 1 patient did I really struggle with for an IV access.. and she got 3 jags!!! Not my norm by a long shot. Things have been too good for too long I suppose. When I did get it in she looked at me and said.. "you are so good with needles. Even though you had to jag me 3 times, I never once felt any of them".. I guess I felt all the pain for her. She never flinched.. she has an extremely high pain tolerance.

I got home wearing sun glasses because the sun was so bright.. It was crispy cold, but not bad at all. I found all my little Valentines at the house and supper well on the way. We had pork roast tonite, and one of the best Mandy has ever made. The rest of the evening, I've been playing SkipBo with anyone who wanted.. and even Charlie came over for a few rounds after the kids had to go. I'm really tired. It's been a good day.

Lots more happened all day, but those were my highlights.. I'll likely sleep in again even later tomorrow.. we'll see.

No comments: