Tuesday, February 10, 2009


That's not snow.. it's rain, and it's coming down making all things wet and slippery. No complaints here.. it could have been 6" of snow.
It is, after all, February..the worst of the winter months. Right now it's 45 degrees, and we anticipate 55 degrees later on today, and by Wednesday it should be 60.. Well, either this is the winter calm.. or spring is on it's way and the groundhog was wrong.

Today is office day.. I ask for prayer for my patients and for me.. We've all done well so far this year with no adverse effects. Hooray for that! I attribute this to the fact that others pray for us, and I pray for my patients well being also.
In my present employment, there are no evaluations as was done at the hospital, but every so often my employer mentions something or a word to describe how I'm doing. The other day, he said " the rapport you have with your patients is phenomenal". Extraordinary? Remarkable perhaps.. However he meant it, it was positive and it gave me a shot in the arm to keep on doing what I do.
Gotta get ready.. have a blessed day

No comments: