Wednesday, February 11, 2009

off the soapbox!


Okay.. I'm off my soapbox.. it's beautiful out today.. it's going to be about 60 degrees.. what think ye of that, Bob? Spring is coming.. the groundhog is wrong!!!
When I walk outside, it sounds like Aslan is on the move.. I can hear spring coming..woohoo!!!
Tomorrow the high will be 37, but that's normal for spring where the temps are above freezing and back and forth.
Wendell and I are going to the pool today. We have made up our minds that there isn't anything more important today.
The Valentines will be here the end of the week.. YIPPEE! and there will be a birthday celebration in honor of the only February birthday in the family.. P3 ! His gift will be arriving sometime today hopefully.. and then when we are able, both the older boys will get their needed insulated coveralls.. Hopefully by the end of this month.
We are almost halfway through February.. the worst of winter months.. So far, it hasn't been living up to it's reputation, but that is fine with me. The snow is still with us but melting rapidly. It makes mud and ice.. but even that will be gone soon. The windy month of March will be upon us soon.. in fact, the advisory now being posted is for high winds..
It's noon and I need to get ready to go out..

No comments: