Sunday, June 21, 2009

40th ANNIVERSARY

When we planned this picnic today, I neglected to mention
to my dear children that they needn't bother to bring gifts..
Their presence was all we desired..and a little cake too..
The picnic basket with all the goodies inside was from Paul and Amy and family.. It is absolutely perfect for us! I've always wanted one, but wouldn't spend the money on it..Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise.
The placque is from Joyce and will look so lovely on our walls in our new place.. It's the Lord's Prayer.
Thank you Joyce!!!

JJ and Keith gave us BIG towels.. so soft and colorful. We were going to buy some in the near future.. new ones.. this is a beautiful start. Thank you , JJ and Keith.. you are so special.
The Olive Garden gift card is from John and Mandy. They know how much I love going there.. especially with them.
Thank you a thousand times over!!
Wendell and I feel so blessed

No comments: